Friday, May 18, 2012

My Sunshine

I'm so irritated by it all. I have two beautiful girls. One whom which was premature.....my biggest fear in life for her is people judging her and not challenging her. It seems like every day I watch people as they judge her in her size, in her vocabulary, in her speech delays. It may not be much to other people's struggles but it hurts down to the pit of my soul. And to be quite honest, I'm sick to my stomach about it. Even people who spend loads of time with her and see what a ray of sunshine she is still manage to be judgemental. You are supposed to love her and care for her and nurture her but instead you are passing judgements about her.

As Mother Teresa said, “If you judge people, you have no time to love them.”

I wish more people were like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment